Friday, December 09, 2005

Fun@FunFairs!!!

There is something innately beautiful about funfairs. The colours, the excitement and everything else about it is just wonderful. The Euro Fair that was open beside One Utama last month was just that. Beautifully wonderful. I went there on the first day of Raya with the gang and we sure had fun. I sat on the Ferris Wheel and the SpinAround Ride with the Possum as my heart could only stand those few rides. The other time I went to the fair was with the FACES crew. We took heaps of pics but I haven’t got them, though you can catch a few of them in the latest issue of FACES. Without further ado, I give you pics from the fair *smiles*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...