Thursday, September 22, 2005

At *Luna Bar*

Luna Bar was WOW!

I felt like I was on top of the world.

The music canteen awards night on Sunday (18/9/2005) was pretty good and I met a lot of old friends from SMKDU... its a small small world *grin* The food they served seemed like aphrodisiac food; they had oysters, strawberries and marshmellows you could dip with liquid chocolate, fruit tarts and more, more stuff. The sad part... no Long Island Tea or hard drinks -- in a way I guess it is a blessing in disguise.

I am so going to go back and drink till I am more merry and I will look at the glitterting lights of the city (they were like Fairy lights) and Genting in the distance (like a FairyLand in the middle of no where) and I will be super Happy and be drunk on yummy stuff and the beauty of the city.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A pic from Joyce's camera... here we are all together... The Poser, The Fairy, The Care Bear and The Possum *grin* I like this picture toos Joyce *grin grin grin* but the Possums eyes a little bit the sepet... Poor Child... hehehe... ~ Possum your eyes are oklah... *muaks*

1 comment:

kinkybluefairy said...

I lol-ed at the 'poor child' part, can just imagine you saying it then haHAHAH!!!

sepet sepet sepet sepettt!! *taunts*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...