Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pink Bug Wedding



Since I was going all crazy about the Honeysuckle Pink Bug, I thought I would do a simple post about the Pink Bug in weddings and I managed to find 2 lovely inspiration boards to depict how this lovely colour can be used for your wedding. 

The first inspiration board by Prima Donna Bride is my favouritest. It is simple and has everything that I love. A gorgeous dress {I need to work on getting a body like that though}, pink blooms akin to what I would like for my wedding, scruptious looking macarons in shades of pink either has a treat or for guests to take away, pink cupcakes and pink cocktails {I would like to think they are cocktails}, lovely pink flower embelishments and a framed words!!! *woot woot*

Then there is the gorgeous to die for flower centrepiece captured by Percy Handmade. Look at the flowers - egad!!! They are seriously so so so gorgeous *sending nudges to B* Yet to have something like this would cost us some serious mullah... unless of course we win the lottery and can spend endless days just doing nothing, being a madam and trying to be a domestic goddess! One can certainly wish *smiles smiles*

Remember: "Hoarding & Collecting is not a crime. It is an art!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...