Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Pink Bug Returns

I have not gotten enough of the pink honeysuckle bug yet. I seem to see this awesome possum colour everywhere I go and it's just WOW! So, I have decided to have a couple more posts dedicated to the colour of the year Honeysuckle Pink! *woot woot*


Seen @ Lily Pulitzer


Am loving the pink lantern, the macaron {confirms this is something I woudl like},
and the pink flowery shawl {though B doesn't think very much of it}. 


I hear the dandelion wall stickers!!!

The honeysuckle pink and turquoise work brilliantly together!
Two awesome colours paired side by side and for some reason
this colour scheme makes me think of 'My Little Pony' and the original
'Littlest Pet Shop' and 'Polly Pocket'. What do you think? 


Seen @ Indie Home 
I am loving this inspiration board immensely! *hearts* 

Remember: "Hoarding & Collecting is not a crime. It is an art!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...