Friday, February 18, 2011

the last day aged 28

Today is the last day of my 28th year. There have been many times when I catch myself thinking about my younger days and I just realised  that those 'younger days' were actually really long ago. High school is was over 11 years ago. I have been working for about 5 years. 10 years since I lived in Temora, Australia and did my student exchange.

Time... time really is fleeting. I would like to reminiscence about my 28th year and I will  just not today. 

Because today, I will stuff my face with lemon and pistachio cake {thanks Cat and Jun}, have a massage and foot spa, enjoy the half a day without work and celebrate for this year has just been incredibly awesome and blessed. Thank you Father God!!!

Cheers to a new and awesome day!

Remember: "Hoarding & Collecting is not a crime. It is an art!" 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...