Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Back to work

After a long weekend of Chinese New Year celebrations which included long lie-ins in bed, reading, endless watching of American Idol 10 & Australia's Junior Master Chef reruns. stuffing my face with food, gambling, not doing any work at all {horrible horrible me!}, shopping and just day dreaming, I finally have to get back to reality ---> it's back to work for B and I ~ bleh!!!

I will miss getting up late and snoozing and missing breakfast {I know it is a bad habit} and being able to see B and hangout with him whenever we want. I like playing with Belle and seeing my relatives and being with my family. Am looking forward to the next holidays and can't wait for the weekend {It's going to be an uber busy one}!!! 
*grins grins*

Remember: "Hoarding & Collecting is not a crime. It is an art!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...