Saturday, July 02, 2005

These coupla days...

Thursday...
~~~~~~~~~
The day started with me jumping out of bed after pressing the snooze button one too many times and rushing to get the bus to college. Watched "White Chicks" in class and had to do a critique about it (so technical - not my thing!) but couldn't think about what I wanted to write as my classmates and I were discussing other movies we had watched so told my lecturer that I would hand it up next week. After class, I realized that it would take too long to get to my house from my college as A was picking me up to go to Hartamas to review TNT. So I took a cab and was fortunate to get out of it alive as the cabbie was a little strange - but then as a friend commented, all Malaysian cabbies are slightly strange! - How true that is...
Anyways, managed to shower and change and A was at my doorstep waiting patiently and off we went to Hartamas. Accompanied A for a drink while he ate and then I decided to hunt for my scrapbooking shop which was literally round the corner. Found it and was in semi Heaven. Was riffling around the shop and found Flower Fairy stickers... hoorah!!! If I spent XXX amount of money, I would get to be a member and since I already was going to go all out to buy the album and what nots, I decided to come back another day and buy it, but remembered to reserve the fairy stickers... I thought the album would still be there (it was a super nice one) and I should have reserved that too... but NO! I never learn about purchasing the things I like at once.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Anyways, after "ohhh-ing" and "ahhh-ing" at the scrapbooking things I went to TNT to do the review. A was super nice as always and talked to K, the head instructor there. Then my partner in crime (Joyce) came with her bf in tow and took pics of the place and then off we went to Mont Kiara for a food review at Khana Peena, a restaurant which served Northern Indian cuisine. ;) Of course we had to say goodbye to the cat called Dog before we left. (Please DON'T ask - but then again I think its cute - a cat called Dog)
The food was good at the restaurant though we had so much food, as the ppl there really spoilt us (or perhaps they wanted favourable reviews) and between the Possum and I and Joyce and Adam there was still so much food left over. The best dish I had was the mango ice cream and the BBQ platter. (Look out for the food review in FACES October!!!) So home we went, super stuffed! A slightly long day but it was a fun day and not to forget so very productive! *Grin*
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Friday...
~~~~~~~
Had horrible nightmares and woke up feeling super bothered again... continued reading book which is now Jostein Gaarder's "The Solitaire Mystery" . Then off I went to FACES to meet my partner in crime. Waited a good 25 minutes for a cab and luckily found one... we nearly got into an accident... but yeah... I am in one piece. So me and my Joyce made our way to Rahsia Bistro & Wine Bar We took a cab, an lrt and we walked... the long way... to the place and arrived there feeling hungry, sticky and tired (just not a good way to meet someone!).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyways... the place was wonderful. SO my type of place and didn't help that the people knew just what we liked. I had a couple of drinks and lets see... 2 appetizers, 4 main dishes, 2 deserts and 4 cocktails!!! This of course was shared between me and Joyce. We were there for 3 and a half hours and the cab we called didn't come. It was already 11.10pm... and luckily the manager drove us to where we wanted to go. The ride back to Bangsar was just freaky. There was virtually no one around... arghhhh.... but all ended well... Went home and read my books and had a raging headache. I think it was due to the mix of cocktails though I highly recommend the Mango Tia Maria (super delicious!!!) Overall, I really enjoyed myself there with the food, the company and the atmosphere... 5 stars from me!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunday...
~~~~~~~~
Today I had a FACES meeting and got briefed on my work which I will be doing for the next couple of days (I am helping out the office and when my boss told me the amount of money I would be paid... my ears nearly fell off... hope he remembers!). So anyways, the meeting was pretty good, everyone is starting to warm up to each other and having more laughs and disscussions. Got 3 more food reviews to do... One this Monday at One Utama - Ice Cream shop and I have to find one vegetarian and one organic food shop (any suggestions?).
Then I went to the scrapbooking shop in Hartamas with Possum and well what do you know... the freaking album was sold to someone else that very afternoon... ARGH!!! and it was the ONLY one I wanted... *grumble grumble* Got my fairy stickers though... I guess better than nothinglah. Asked the lady to order me another album but she said might not be able to... lalala... WHATEVER!!! Sorry sounding so biatchy! Possum brought me to RSC and we met some old classmates of his from SMDU and we ended up having drinks with them. It was home for me then as the Possums house is super super messy and I so do not want to clean his freakin house. Anyways, am super sleepy now... I reckon its the screen lights. Gonna read my new book... "At the Rainbows End" - isn't that like SO a *Dream Weaver* type book... hehehe... :) Nights Nights peeps...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...