Monday, July 04, 2005

Goodbye Cruel World

I FUCKING FAILED MY FUCKING EXAM!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



The HORROR!!! The HORROR!!!

For those of you all who called whilst I was checking my results and had the unfortunate task of listening to all that colourful language being babbled, I am sincerely sorry... and for those wonderful people who gave me moral support and told me that it was all in my mind and that I could NEVER fail... HAHAHAHA... I am not as smart as you think or I think or anyone thinks. The last time I bloody failed anything was maths in form fecking 5!!!


Sigh...
I feel so stupid...
I feel like an arse...
My parents might ask me to stop working at FACES now...
*sigh* *sigh* *sigh*
I want to crawl under a rock and just sleep and pretend this never happened...


I hate fucking USQ!!!
I HATE MY FUCKING STUPID DOUBLE FUCKING DEGREE PROGRAM!!!

GAWD!!!
It was just ONE FUCKING MARK!!!


I feel so upset with myself.
I let myself down...
SIgh...
The ultimate lowest moment this year......
FUCK YOU RIGHT BACK STUPID FUCKING USQ...


okay okay...
I will take it all back if you just give me that one mark...


Please GOD...
I am so begging...
I will give up my chocolates if I have to...
(see how desperate I am?)

Picks ups the phone... and dails secret GOD-SOS-hotline...

Hello God... its ME again...

I need DIVINE INTERVENTION right about now...
HELLO?
HELLO?
God can you hear me???

*toot* *toot* *toot*
*nombor yang anda dail telah ditamatkan perkhidmatan. Terima Kasih. Sila Dial 103 untuk nombor telefon yang baru.*


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*sigh*
I am having a bad case of Monday BLues...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...