Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Its been a year?

I can’t believe that it has been a year that Possum and I met rather unexpectedly again after about 4 years of not seeing each other. Not that we were close at that time… we never even used to talk to each other at all, we jkust knew that the other person existed somewhere and never bothered to know more.

Now here we are… together. Its been a year that we went to Meng Tien with CKM and LSY. It’s been a year since Possum called that night and said “oh just to let you know that this is my phone number… just in case you need anything”. Today we were both tired as Possum just got home from an outstation trip and I had a long long day at college, so I just went to the Possum's house and we hung out there. Hopefully there will be more years to come. I still can’t believe it has been a year

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...