Sunday, October 09, 2011

Together


Sometimes life takes us down very strange,
sad and even trying paths
and we might not know how to traverse
these troubled often scary roads. 
There will be times that we can't find the right words, 
nor know how to articulate the things
that bother us and nag at us, 
that weigh so heavily on our hearts and minds...
That leave us useless, afraid
and just plain lost at times.
We try to push it aside, try to forget,
bury it under work and play
Focusing instead on the positive,
believing in God and His Divine power
while continuing to hope... continuing to pray.
It is during times like these that I hope you
remember that I am here.
That though I can never comprehend
what you are going through
nor fully grasp the many emotions
and fears coursing through your veins
darting around in your mind,
conjuring up images of things best left 
forgotten and unmentioned,
I want you to know
I want you to remember that I am always here for you.
Through thick and thin and everything in between.

Together...
Together we can get
through anything and everything.
I love you.
XOXO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...