Sunday, October 23, 2011

B & Date Night

Seen @ KLCC Site

It's been awhile since B and I had a date night and since there was a
Groupon promotion for The Lion King in 3D, I thought it would be
perfect for a date night session.

So on Saturday, B and I met at the Bangsar LRT station
{I earlier had lunch with Cat my oldest bestest friend at
The Loaf @ Bangsar Village 2} instead of driving into the city
to reduce our carbon footprint *smiles*

Seen @ 3D Guy TV

At KLCC, we walked around for a bit and then went to TGV to get
our caramel popcorn, coke and sprite. I was so excited to see the
Lion King in 3D even if I had already watched the cartoon more
than 10 times. It's just one amazing cartoon. I even watched
The Lion King the musical in Singapore earlier this
year and that was spectacular as well *grin grin grin* 

Seen @ Novelasymas



Lion King in 3D did not disappoint at all {excluding the noisy chatter of children and adults}. It was like watching the cartoon for the first time and it was magic all over again. What joy! I laughed and got misty eyes. I sang along under my breath and held B's hand and munched on the popcorn and maple, sugared bun *super happy happy joy joy*

After the Lion King, we walked around a little more and then decided to have dinner at The Apartment which faced the KLCC fountains ~ super romantic. It's simple memorable momentslike this that remind me of how blessed I am to have B in my lifeand to have such a wonderful family and so many lovely things.Indeed I am blessed. Thank you God for all these blessings. I can't wait for our next date night *smiles grin grin*


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...