Monday, February 13, 2006

It's Done!!!

Its DONE!!!
Finally its OVER!!!
Image hosting by Photobucket
If you are wondering what I am going on about, I just finished my LAST assignment. On one hand I am super happy and excited and not to mentioned relieved that the darn assignments are over and done with... but on the other hand I am sad and melancholic that there will be no more assignments and deadlines to rush for. YES... such a complicated creature I am. Then there is also the nagging thought at the back of my mind about my LAST assignment and how I will do, if I will get a passing mark or an A, which I am honestly hoping for with all my heart.

Anyways, here I am sitting in Starbucks at The Curve with my bro and his gf. This is my first time blogging in a cafe. This is the first thing I doing after handing up my LAST assignment. This is the first thing I do when I join the ranks of the unemployed. Its quite fun really sipping on ice blended chocolate and blogging in a cafe... but its not quite the same cos its not my own laptop and I am wearing seriously ugly clothes and wondering what in Heavens name I am going to do now ~ and I thought after the LAST assignment things were going to be easier.
Image hosting by Photobucket
SO many thoughts are running through my mind that I feel disconnected from my body somehow. All these emotions are seriously tiring and it doesn't help that I haven't slept in more than 32 hours *sigh* Things get so confusing sometimes... why can't things just be easy or less confusing once in awhile??? Perhaps that is too much to ask for, an uncomplicated life. How weird I thought I would be happy that the LAST assignment is over but I just want to crawl under the covers and sleep and just sleep... not that I am tired, but I just want to sleep... because that's the only place that no one can bother me, harress me, hurt me or make me cry.

Oh well... going off to Borders now... maybe I might find some inspiration on the shelves or some sort of present for myself to make me smile alittle. But... I am glad that the LAST assignment is over... so watch out world... here I come!!! but then again, don't wait though... I might take some time!
Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...