Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Waiting...

Waiting...

It seems that everyone of us is waiting. Waiting for ...... just something?
Everywhere I look or turn, I see someone waiting so much so that waiting has become such an integral part of our lives.

Waiting.. waiting with patience for something or someone to show me the right path.. the right road to take, the right words to say, the right things to do... I am not sure when my prayers will be answered, Not sure when there will this blinding light of divine providence from Heaven... Not sure about anything really...
So what do I do? I wait...
I am waiting for a call, a sign (ppl say that there are omens and signs everywhere), an SMS... something.. NIL.. the phone does not ring or beep, the signs and omens if there are any are blur or clouded over and I cant see them.
So I keep on doing that thing I always do...
Waiting...
Waiting...
Waiting...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...