Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I can explain...

Its early in the morning and I feel sick.. gawd! Why am I bitching on this glorious morning? Well look in the Star papers, todays edition and there in the normal Youth2 section you can find my face along with the other half in it.. THAT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!! gawd.. Lets see what else is not supposed to happen: -
a) The picture of me was supposed to be cropped..
b) The picture of me wasn't supposed to have idiot captions which tell the whole of freaking Malaysia that I only remember my first real relationship and my first real kiss..
c) The stupid article that they interviewed me about in the first place didn't bloody come out
d) Instead they put an edited piece of the interview in which highlighted idiot nonsense making me sound
- OLD
- DUMB
- BLONDE
- VERY BLONDE
e) Gawd.. what the hell.. the whole reason I agreed to the interview was because of the piece I wrote and gawd, the piece is not even published (sure its not some great literary piece and all that, but still you know..)
f) I think the other half is not to pleased to see the photo in the papers since he thinks he looks bad in it and I never even told him about him
g) What would my relatives and friends think? (SHUDDER! - Have half a mind to switch the phone off, been getting heaps of SMS' already)
h) What would my parents think??? (double shudder! - thank God they don't open the papers till later, oh.. but knowing thier friends, they will probably tell them bout it anyways)
i) I FEEL CHEATED AND EMBARRASSED
j) I FEEL CHEATED AND EMBARRASSED
k) I FEEL CHEATED AND EMBARRASSED
l) did I mention that I FEEL CHEATED AND EMBARRESSED


Yes, what a way to wake up on a Wednesday morning.. The other half just called and he hasn't seen the papers yet, though I told him about it and the photo, stressing that it was supposed to be cropped.. sigh...

And geee.. what happened to all the nice buttons that I had on the other computers? I don't have any rich text tools, so this will all be in black.. then again, great.. cos it fits my mood just fine.. ARGHHH!!!

http://203.115.194.76/purplesofa/story.asp?file=/2004/8/11/psofa/7870523&sec=psofa

Gawd.. its online as well..
just die.. (I shrivel up in a ball and die..)

Okay, I am a drama queen.. so sue me! This is the crisis of the week you know. (yes my life doesn't get more difficult than this at the moment - the holidays are that boring!)
So think about the good part, think about the good part... hmm... think about the good part.. ok.. if I was an advertised I would save some money as my picture and column is coloured (yeah saves cash!)........ hmm..... yeah........ publicity whether good or bad is good....... (which idiot said that in the first place?)

This is useless.. I feel dumb even writing this down.. but gawd.. this is like such a blow. I really wanted my article to come out and it didn't. Makes me feel like some idiot I tell you.. arghhh!!! Sorry but I just feel like venting.. I am not sure if anyone understands but when something doesn't turn out the way you want it too and tons of pepople see it.. well the feeling ain't so great!
I think I am going to go and watch a VCD now.. atleast it will help me get my mind of things.. but then again who am I kidding??

On a lighter note.. anyone wants the page autographed??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...