Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sorting and Cleaning

I dragged myself out of bed today and started working on cleaning my room. It is a drag really to do any sort of work when you are on leave but the sorting and cleaning needs to be done and so I found a rag and got my plastic bags out and started the sordid business of sorting and cleaning.

During this process, I found many things which I thought I had lost and I also had a panic attack when I realised that I had too much stuff. It's difficult to part with stuff because you just might need them. Most of these things anyways are for my arts and crafts or for my collections.

Anyways, the packing and the sorting is still underway. There are heaps more stuff to go through. Got stuck at my bedside cabinet or my "memory closet". I took a breather (and then some) going through its contents and throwing away some of the stuff I no longer wanted. I realised that no matter how much time has passed, you can't quite bury the past (sigh!). I also realised that I am so blessed to be loved by some people. There are many people out there who have never felt loved, and I am so truly blessed to have been loved.

I will worry about sorting and cleaning tomorrow or the day after that or the day after that but to be honest, its the Christmas season and I so do not feel like sorting or cleaning. I just want to indulge in the festivities and day dream and just enjoy the holiday :)
Perhaps I will do just that!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...