Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve already.
I can't seem to sleep although I was so tired at B's place.
Perhaps it was the coffee I had with Cats @ Starbucks just now...

Anyways, I love Christmas Eve.
There is always such magic in the air.
Such anticipation.
I pray that this Christmas is an awesome one that I can share with my family and my friends. Am already meeting up with Chris later today as I haven't seen her in a couple of months. I plan to see Shells after Christmas and some other friends before the New Year sets in. I can't wait.

There is of course there is this part of me that misses you still so very much. A part of me that would give anything to have you here with me but such is life. I hope that you are happy wherever you are in this great wide world that you know that I think of you often and I wish you were here with with me all the time. You are missed deeply.

To all my friends, a happy happy and blessed Christmas. May the peace of Christ reign in your hearts today and for all the tomorrows to come.
*hugs*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...