Monday, December 14, 2009

Love Etc.

When I was younger, I thought I knew all about love. I talked about it, read about it and watched it... Or more like versions of it.

Now older and slighty wiser, I know that love isn't all about good times and happy endings.

Love is about acceptance of the other persons shortcomings and loving them despite of it.

Love is about trust and forgiveness and learning from past mistakes and moving along together instead of moving apart.

Love is about growing together emotional and spiritually.

Love is about putting the other persons needs before your needs and giving them the best you can possibly give.

Love is embracing and sharing each others differences instead of fighting over it.

Love is taking care of the other person and looking out for them.

Love is about walking together on the same journey eventhough you may take different paths to get to the destination.

Love is discovering the magic in the simple.

As each day passes, I learn something new about love and I hope that I will continue to learn and to experience this wonderful, crazy, little, big thing called love.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...