Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Day out with my Pa

I can barely remember the last time I had a real lunch with my father, pa as I call him. The unhurried kind. The proper restaurant kind with tax.

It was before a church camp, I recall. I could have been 15. We were at Stage Coach a western food restaurant near church, the same row as the Satelite chicken rice shop. I chicken chop and chocolate ice and maybe even watermelon.

It wad one of those days when my pa had to take half day leave to bring me to church.

Today, I had lunch with my pa at Italiannis in One Utama. We had grape shakes and alot of food. After lunch, I went shopping with my dad to find him a pair of working shoes. He finally found a pair he liked... It was his Christmas present from me.

I loved the time we spent together and thank God for memories such as this.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...