Monday, October 02, 2006

Routines...

Each and everyday seems like a routine at times:
~ Every morning there is the wake up call from Sunshine (good stuff).

~The walk to get the transport to work – sometimes its good when I get to see my neighbors, when there is nice weather and I don’t need to rush to work
~The ride to work – sometimes its good when there I no traffic and the cabbie man doesn’t swindle me by charging me super exorbitant prices for my ride
~The media monitoring in office (1/4 good stuff, ¾ bad) – I hate the parts where I read about all the sadness in the world and the horrible crimes and sufferings. It starts your day just really wrong!!! Though on the brighter side of things, the comics and silly stories do put a temporary smile on your face.
~The sometimes surprise lunches and online lunches with Sunshine (very good stuff) – a breath of fresh air on an otherwise draggy day.
~The 5 minutes before work ends (good stuff) ‘cos you know that you will be going home soon.
~The ride home from work with Sunshine (good stuff) – ‘cos you are going HOME!!!


So sometimes there are variations here and there but mostly same old stuff…
And as I type this post during my lunch, I somehow wish that Sunshine was online or something because my heart is hurting for some sad reason… and I just feel like cutting it out…
Oh well… sorry so morbid…
I am not all that sad… only 4 hours and 35 mins before I got HOME!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...