Monday, October 30, 2006

~ 3 Days of Bliss ~

I know that it has been awhile since I got back from my Langkawi trip... Sometimes it just feels like yesterday that I boarded the plane and headed out for the much longed for and anticipated holiday.
Anyways, since I seem to have a bit of free time this week, I decided to post up some of the pics I took during that 3 days of absolute bliss (minus the incident where I found a bug in the bed!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The hotel where I stayed in had a, thankfully, really lovely beach. This was taken when I was lying in the sunshine without my sunscreen and subsequently burnt my legs.
Absolute Paradise!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Langkawi would be incomplete without and potent intoxicating
Island Affair *grin grin*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ahhh... the amazing and simple pleasures of having a
Black Russian on the beach with the wind in your hair.
BLISS...
~ For those who are interested in viewing more pics, do inform me. Somehow they seem nicer on my pc and on print. *Happy Weekend*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...