Monday, September 25, 2006

suddenly...

My friends mum passed away today…
Suddenly acne and weight gain, losing hair
and wondering about what to eat just doesn’t seem so important anymore…
Suddenly all the mundane mumblings and groanings
I once had just sounds silly to my ears…
Suddenly promotions, deadlines and assignments don’t matter anymore…
Suddenly everything I thought was important and “essential” isn’t quite so…
Suddenly all I want to do is run home
and hug my parents and brother and tell them I love them…
Suddenly I just want to call all my friends
and say how much they mean to me and how I value their friendship…
It’s just sad that it takes things like this to put life into perspective.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...