Thursday, August 25, 2005

I...

I thought I would do a little survey of sorts on and off. Its pretty interesting I think... or maybe I am just a boring person... hehehe.... *grin*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I...

always ~ keep in mind that everything happens for a reason and that is a purpose and season for everything under the sun.

ask ~ questions all the time... but most of the time no one can answer me.

am ~ a little strange, a little wierd, a little lonely, a little mad and a little crazy... but I am mostly normal.

am not ~ that fat though there are some people that certainly think I am but as G has said many times "Up their's lah!"

believe ~ that there is a God and that He loves us unconditionally and He forgives us for every wrong doing and I believe that there are Angels amongst us and that they lift us up in moments of despair and sadness, and when we are happy they rejoice along with us.

breathe ~ so that I can live. In and out the air goes circulating through my lungs. There was once when I couldn't breathe and I was so afriad that I was going to die - GAH!

can't help ~ but think about my childhood these days. There were so many good memories in my childhood. I wish that I could have a look at the child version of me and just give that child a hug.

care ~ for so many people and so many things. I shouldn't care for things as they are not alive, but I strangely feel some connection with my things... yes told you I was a little wierd...

called ~ your name over and over again and at that time I didnt' think you knew I was calling for you... but I was wrong. You were there all along. It was I that did not know see you right beside me.

cuss ~ more often these days though I am trying my very best to stop it. I shouldn't swear so much and should have a tighter rein on my tongue.

crave ~ a big plate of Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies, a plate of chicken rice from Satellite, an ice blended Ultimate from Coffee Bean and some french fries from Chilies, oh and a long holiday somewhere nice like western Europe with my family and the Possum!

care ~ for almost everything. I tend to care for the strangest things like terrapins, caged raccoons in pet shops, the poor children in Africa and everywhere else and cleaners in night clubs.

cry ~ quite a lot. I cry when I am happy, when I am sad, when I laugh too much, when I feel like everything is hopless, during movies, when I listen to sad songs, when I think of the people I love that I have lost, when I look through the boxes of memories, when I hurt myself, when I get shitty grades for my exams, when I don't have what I want and... I basically cry whenever I feel like it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

chinyew said...

i have some similarity there.. but i'm not goin into details of which. gotto control my macho self.

but the club's cleaner are things that i feel but i forgot.

sigh.

-chinyew

Lydia Teh said...

Hi there

You asked me for some writing advice. I'd just posted something about writing articles. Check it out!

Rgds

Arlo said...

I was thinking * Dream Weaver *, I was checking out sources of info on coolest kid in california and I stumbled across your post about I... that you have a great site here. I'm personally working hard at developing an online business around coolest kid in california and I'd like to share this site with some of my own subscribers. Thanks for letting me stop by * Dream Weaver *...I'll be back.

Arlo said...

Hi * Dream Weaver *: I came here looking for information on the coolest kid in the world and found your post on I.... Although it's not quite the information I was looking for, I appreciate the chance to have a read. I'll definately be checking back in. I'm off to look for more resources for the coolest kid in the world. If you have any more great suggestions, please post them here and I'll come back to check. Thanks again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...