Sunday, June 19, 2005

My Little Vacation...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I was asking God if He could manage a little trip for me after the horror of my first semester of USQ and He did manage it (Thank You God!). My boss called me on Monday and asked me if I was free for a holiday cum working thingy in Penang. I had a class but wanted to skip it anyways... so I packed up my bags and left (Sounds damn nice right - packed up my bags and left!) KL for a 3 days 2 nights stay in Penang.
To sum up the whole trip, well it was alright. I did get my holiday and though I had an infected eye during the trip, everything went well. I got free flights, food, accomadation and a free body spa at this wonderful spa place in The Gurney (I stayed there too!). Not only do I get everything for free, but I get allowances everyday and also am paid for the reviews which I will do (Please refer to FACES August Issue 2005 - The All Malaysian Issue!).
My eye is better, met an old friend in Penang, I have more DVDs to add to my collection (I bought 'Gone With The Wind', 'Breakfast At Tiffanys', 'Moulin Rogue', Star Wars Ep 4-6 with a bonus DVD and 'Bedknobs and Broomsticks'.) and am slightly refreshed, rejuvenated and am starting to reorganize my life. I haven't been back long for my trip but already I feel the pressures mounting on me. I guess that is life and I have to deal with it.
The bunny is back in KL with her wings slightly bent and crooked with all the flying she has had to do and with a slightly sore eye to boot, but overall she is looking pretty alright. There is a long journey ahead of her and her wings might tire her out some... but she is alright... she knows she can make it. So the bunny puts on her little bonnet and folds her crumpled wings up and snuggles up in bed...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Tomorrow is a new day", she says...
Tommorow is a new day...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...