Tuesday, June 14, 2011

World's Collide

Back when we were young
We ran into the sun
It's like we fell apart
Yes you stole my heart.
I searched these wasted years
To wipe away the tears
As my heart began to crack.
We can't go back.
I can hardly speak
When you're in front of me.
I can't breathe.
Two paths that would not cross
You left me feeling lost
But I love you just the same
Let the magic rain.
With a blanket made of stars
To wrap the both of us
As we fell into the light
Our worlds collide.
Yes that's the way that our worlds collide.
Here I am and here I stand
Our worlds collide.
And I would wait for you
And I'd wait forever too.
You're in, you're in my heart
It's true.

~*~*~*~

Song from the 2011 movie "Waiting For Forever"
Written by Damian Katkhuda
Produced, Recorded and Mixed by Will Worsley at Trouble Studios
Additional Vocals by Ange Boxall

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...