Monday, June 13, 2011

Waiting for Forever


I thought this would be a chick flick.
An easy watch ~ I was wrong.
It is not an average love story nor is this a chick flick.
This movie resonated with me.
Touched on what happiness means.
About growing up. About the way the world just is.
And about how sometimes, it's okay to be different 
as long as you are happy doing the things that you love best.

These words from the movie echo in my mind:
"Bad love letters beg for love back. 
Good love letters ask for nothing."

"I have enough of you in my head to last forever."

"If i had one wish, it would be that your life 
brings you a taste of  happiness 
that you have brought to me, 
that you can feel what it is like to love."

The music from the movie was great as well. 
It was from a band called The Mostar Diving Club.
Visit their site to listen to their music.
I heart.

Remember: "Hoarding & Collecting is not a crime. It is an art!" 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...