Friday, June 10, 2011

Top 5 Regrets

Stumbled upon an article titled 'The top 5 regrets people say aloud on their deathbed'  and thought how guilty I am of some of these regrets. How often I have said 'I would do this' or 'I am going to do that' or held myself back from where I am supposed to be...

So far, I have had no major regrets in life. Regrets like eating the whole bowl of rice or buying that black patent pumps which will no doubt butcher my feet but looks awesome and is on sale, don't quite count as major regrets in my books. 

I have made many mistakes in life. Many. Many. But I believe that these 'mistakes' have shaped me to become the person I am today {I think I have talked about this before...}. True, to some extent, life would be better if such and such a thing did not occur but then, the past cannot be changed and life goes on.

Anyways, for those of you who are not quite interested in reading this short article on the top 5 regrets, I have listed them down below. Are you guilty of any of these things? If you are, there is always today to change things and to put your trust in Him who listens to your every prayer and cares for your every need. 

  1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
  2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.
  3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
  4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
  5. I wish that I had let myself be happier


Remember: "Hoarding & Collecting is not a crime. It is an art!" 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...