Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Interior Ideas # 5 - Rest Room


If I could have a rest room such as the one above, I would be very happy indeed.You must be thinking, 'Gawd, it doesn't take very much for her to be happy'... but its true. It does take very little to get me smiling and happy and really, just look at the beauty of this rest room. The tiles on the wall remind me of  white mother-of-pearl  {see bag below for example of white mother-of-pearl} and its just gorgeous!!!   


Seen @ eBags

Then there is the pretty gauzy curtains framing the window, the lovely wood flooring {not ever possible in Malaysia}, the elegant chandelier and wall lights, the dresser and sink and the impressive mirror. I also love the little towel rack thingy by the window. Ahhhh *blissful happy sigh*... such beauty. One day I will have such a relaxing and beautitful place to answer to the call of mother nature *hehehe* 

Remember: "Hoarding & Collecting is not a crime. It is an art!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...