Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Having wings like eagles





Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. 
They will soar on wings like eagles; 
they will run and not grow weary, 
they will walk and not be faint.
- Isaiah 40:31 -




I know I have probably blogged about this verse from Isaiah before but I find this bit of scripture so comforting that I can't help rereading it. This is hope for me - to one day soar on wings like eagles. 

The past few days have been kind to me. A lot of sharing. A lot of doing. A lot of growing up. But it's all good. Am going to have my breakfast now and surf the interweb before the work day begins. Its going to be a long one again but these are exciting times *smiles* 

Remember: "Hoarding & Collecting is not a crime. It is an art!"
Image see @ Seeking God Daily 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...