Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Merdeka!

Happy Merdeka everyone!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hope you have a wonderful one!

~*~*~*~*~*~

I am supposed to be away at a church camp but I don't see how I can
go knowing that my dad isn't A okay!
It is however, such a relief to know that my dad is not suffering
from something incurable and that he is feeling so much better now.
*Thank You God and all the prayers lifted up*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last night I went to watch the fireworks with Sunshine, Cat and WJ
at our hideaway in Taman Tun. It was nice to watch the fireworks with
your favourite people beside you.
Cat and I are thinking of going to rent a suite at a
hotel in KL for New Years. I hope it works out...
it sounds really nice and fun.

Anyways, I so now I am finally FREE!
Its really MERDEKA for me!!!
I don't actually feel free at the moment because I was at the
hospital and worrying about my dad and all that,
so it hasn't really sunk in yet that I am FREE!
Also my last day there was pretty shite to be honest.
Will blog about it soon...

Thanks again everyone for the prayers.
Have a fantastic long weekend ahead.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...