Thursday, June 24, 2004

That Silent Smile..

I can only remember bits and pieces of your silent smile
It’s been such a long time since I have seen it
And no matter how I try
I can’t forget
I can’t get those pieces out of my head.

I saw it rarely, your silent smile
And when I did I swear the heavens opened up
And all the Heavenly Angels sung aloud
Their sweet melodies echoed all about.

That silent smile could chase my miseries away
Wipe the tears that went astray
Cheer me up on days that were lonely and gray
It was your smile that made me stay.

Silent smiles of yours I clearly remember
I saw it last in the month of December
When the snow and tears mingled and fell
The pain inside no one could tell.

I can only remember bits and pieces of your silent smile
A smile that could liven my very soul
To see it again I desperately yearn
That elusive obscure silent smile that in my mind still burns…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...