Thursday, June 03, 2004

^_^ Childhood Memories ^_^

I took out my childhood memories today
I wanted to try and remember
Those good old lazy days
Of my childhood through the years
From January to December
So I began to remember
The different Lands on top of the Faraway Tree
Dwarves, brownies, pixies, gnomes, elves, trolls and fairies,
Mad evil wizards and sadistic crazy witches.

I remember
Flying horses, unicorns and funny talking animals
The Wizard of Oz, Scooby Doo,
Charlie and the chocolate factory
And of course the Neverending Story.

Then there were the Transformers, He Man and She Ra,
Captain Planet and the magical Land of Narnia.
Mickey and Minnie, the Disney princesses
SilverHawks and Thunder Cats
Smurfs and Strawberry Shortcake
Care bears and Bugs Bunny.

Days of make believe and masak-masak,
Hopscotch, catching, Ice and Water and getah,
Paper dolls, Polly Pocket and Barbie,
Snakes and ladders, Ludo and Monopoly.
There seemed to be so many things
That I remember,
That it brings a smile to my face
Just thinking about my childhood days..

1 comment:

babyaltezza said...

:) Ahh childhood memories. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...