Sunday, August 21, 2011

Family Sunday

Nasi Lemak: A popular dish in Malaysia ~ super yums!

I woke up today at 6am as I needed to help my folks sell hot dogs at the church cafeteria. Ruby my sister-in-law and I were in charge of the nasi lemak {rice boiled with coconut with egg, anchovies and sambal} stall and we managed to sell all 150 packets of it quite quickly *smiles smiles* In fact, I guess I was a little competitive I guess, wanted my stall to be the first one to sell everything and I guess we did win! *woot woot* I then helped my dad and B to sell the hot dogs and they managed to sell theirs not long after we finished selling our nasi lemak. It was quite a tiring morning and I feel myself slowly falling drowsy...

I just wanted to write this post as I have been neglecting my Little Piece of Heaven for other things {like Project Happily Ever After, TV series and Zuma!}. It was great spending time with B, Ruby and my family working together as a team *smiles* Now, I will head of to my room, cuddle under the comforter, and savour the last few pages of my book 'One Day' {it's almost ending which is such a pity} ~ I can't wait for the movie to be shown here. 

Well, here's to an awesome Sunday ahead ~ might be going for an Elvis tribute night {btw, B was asked to guest star as a tribute artist but he didn't take up the offer this year ~ maybe next year he will do the King proud!}. We have a long stretch of holidays coming up and I am super glad for it {let's hope I get to blog more, meet up with old friends, start on 'Game of Thrones', work more on Project Happily Ever After' and finally post up the photos for my 'Week In the Life of DW'}.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...