Monday, July 04, 2011

whizzing weekend


The weekend has come and gone. I did not manage to play with my pretty paper nor clean my closet nor edit any photographs nor go to church which is just BAD!! I did however have dinner with friends, spent some time with B and his family for lunch, finally met with Baby Lauren {who is just tiny adorable}, spent time with the adorable Belle, slept away the cramps that the crimson rivers brought and wrote several articles for Home & Decor magazine. I am tired. And moody. I reckon I will be going off to bed now. Will be going for an Adobe Illustrator class tomorrow - please pray that I don't fall asleep and that I retain all the info learnt *snickers* 
Good night for some and good morning to others.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...