Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lesser Magic in the World

Seen @ The Numbers

Seen @ The CIA

It has been 10 years since the first Harry Potter movie "Harry Potter and The Philosopher’s / Sorcerer’s Stone” appeared on the big screen and I can’t believe that 10 years later, it is all over. The End.

It is indeed an end. An end of an era. An end to anticipating the movie and the books. An end to wishing that there really was a school called Hogwarts and that there really is magic in this world or so the child in me would like to believe.

I watched “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2” on Sunday with B. I savored every minute of the movie and even had misty eyes at certain parts to be honest *chuckle* Imagine growing up on the set with the whole team from Harry Potter… how weird to have it all end just like that. And I reckon that there will not be a story that will be able to top this. It's a freaking phenomenon! 

And JK Rowling. Gosh. She is a genius. I wonder where she came up with this wonderful wonderful story. She is just amazing. Right there with Tolkien though Tolkien was a super duper genius!!! *smiles*

Seen @ Ize Stuff

Seen @ Contested

I will miss waiting for another Harry Potter movie 
and seeing all the magical creatures...
but I guess all good things must come to an end.

Seen @Zolayossa

Seen @ Hyzmyn

"Journey Beyond Your Imagination"
What an awesome awesome line.
There is lesser magic in the world now.
Long live the story of the boy wizard and his friends.
This is the end of an era.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...