Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Super Stylin #9: Tea Party Weddin'









I just love the styling of this wedding ~ a tea party for a wedding is just a wonderful wonderful idea. 
I just love the choice of deserts {especially the lemon cake bites}, the platters to hold the deserts, the pretty bird, the white cage, the unfinished, bare look of the red brick wall and of course the gorgeous tea cups!

It's a pity to note that we will not be able to have wedding like this due to the sheer number of guests that I will be inviting. Furthermore, it will be quite costly to have a themed, pretty wedding such as this {I can imagine the costs for the cakes and sourcing for materials ~ super killer!}... however, I might still be able to pull of a desert table with some of these elements *smiles smiles* {I need to think and plan pronto!}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...