Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Rainbows End

I don't quite know how I feel.
I don't quite understand these emotions 
that sometimes feels like a calm silent woodland scene
and at other times a turbulent, violent hail storm.

I flit between elation and despair on a daily basis
waiting and searching 
for happy endings and the rainbows end.


I wrote this some time ago but it was just there in my drafts folder.
I can't remember when I wrote it or what inspired me to write it.
I am just glad that these days I have more calm silent woodland scene moments
and though there are still tiems of turbulent violent hail storms, 
they pass by quickly leaving behind no lasting damage.

I think happy endings are things that you create along the way 
that just don't come along like that as I once believed.
I am glad to report though that I seem to have my happy ending
and I so see the rainbows end gleaming ahead of me. 
I can't wait to bask in it's prettiness and glory.

May all of you be blessed with rainbows and happy endings *smiles*


Remember: "Hoarding & Collecting is not a crime. It is an art!" 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...