Thursday, April 07, 2011

on the road again

I got home at about 10pm yesterday and my tummy was rumbling. I was conjuring up things to eat in my mind on the train ride back home but I had no appetite to eat. Since B is away for work, my brother picked me up from the train station and we headed home. I can't believe I missed poker and dinner with friends tonight for work!!!

Back home, packing commenced as I am flying to Hanoi tomorrow afternoon {am hoping to get some time to walk around and see the sights but I doubt it!}. It's going to be a long day since I am transiting in another airport for 3 hours ~ I should really go to sleep... but I just needed to play 'just one more game' of Zuma {I am pleased to say folks, that I am currently in first place in my list of friends *woot woot*}. Belle is sleeping on her back with her paws all up in the air and her belly heaving away from her heavy breathing. I wish I could just snuggle up next to her to sleep. 
Will write when I get back. For those of you who are saying a little prayer or two for Belle, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sweet dreams and just think, two more days till the weekend!!! Super awesome *smiles*


Remember: "Hoarding & Collecting is not a crime. It is an art!"

1 comment:

Donna said...

Oh, I do hope that little Belle is feeling better. I also hope you have a safe trip, and the photo you posted should be in a magazine... gorgeous!... Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...