Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pretty Things #1 - Napkin Rings





Seen @ Ringoblog



Seen @ Trendir









In Malaysia we seldom if ever, use napkins at home and what a shame that is... after all, when can we use such pretty napkin rings if we don't use napkins? During my trawls through the interweb, I have come across several napkin rings which caught my eye. In fact, should I be living in a western country where napkins at home were a norm, I would so splurge on napkins and gorgeous napkin rings to decorate my love nest {look at the uber cute napkin ring with the nest and two blue eggs - I heart!}. Hope you enjoy these pieces of prettiness!   

Remember: "Hoarding & Collecting is not a crime. It is an art!"

1 comment:

The Beauty Method said...

What a gorgeous round up! love the first one! Great blog, now following! Miss Walker xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...