Monday, June 30, 2008

Time

I find myself in the same predicament as before. I have so many things that I want to blog about but time does not permit me to really write, to pour out my thoughts and feelings. Not only is time an issue but inspiration seems to have deserted me as well.

I took the day off today to get some stuff done and managed to do several of the things I planned yet I feel as if my day was wasted. I should have woken up earlier and completed more things. It is weird how previously I could just squander away my days and not feel guilty about it and now I think about how I could have done more instead of waking up at some ungodly hour and just lazing in bed with a book. But as always, we can’t undo what’s been done.

As the Punjabi saying goes, wakt noon hath naen phar-da. There is no hand to catch time.


I would like to do a more meticulous update about what’s been going on with me but I reckon it would have to wait. I want to write more poetry and get my scrapbooks going… but that too will have to wait until inspiration decides to visit me again.

The new financial year is tomorrow as well; I hope that it will be a fantastic one.

Have a good week everyone. *God bless*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...