Thursday, May 27, 2004

Anxiously Waiting..

Anxiously Waiting..
That is what I have been doing since my exams ended a good three weeks ago, waiting.. waiting for the results to be released. SIGH! I thought that it would be out on Monday so I was tossing and turning on SUnday night, but it didn't come out then. They then said that it would be out today, but NO, there wasn't anything. I asked them once more and they said that they would email me tomorrow or I could come to college on Saturday to see it. GAWD! another sleepless night and tomorrow I will be checking my email non stop. Hoping that the server wouldn't be down then. I really really hope that I pass all the papers, but I know I have... well fine I will say it, I want to be on the fecking deans list. I know though that to get a 3.5 gpa is damn difficult and since i screwed up one paper, the chances of getting that gpa is very slim.. sigh! Keeping my fingers and my toes crossed. I should seriously stop stressing and worrying about this. There are better things to worry about like globalization and its impact on society, starving children in Africa and wars... hmm... nah... still thinking about em. Well for those of you who are reading this PRAY PRAY PRAY that I get decent results. Thanks! (smiles) *Oh dear God, let there be a miracle*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...