Tuesday, February 14, 2012

V'day 2012

Hello all. Have been super busy with Project Happily Ever After... 
after all its in about 3 days time!!! *gasp* 
I can't believe it but its true... so true. 

 For the most part, things are sorted but there are a 
couple more things that I need to design and print for the dinner. 
So am in the midst of doing that. 

 Today is also Valentine's Day!!! 
 So, a very Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. 
Today is also my last Valentine's Day as a 
single twenty something. *woot woot* 
 Anyways, best I get back to completing my stuff...
just wanted to quickly wish all of you an awesome 
Valentine's Day *hugs* 
To read a little more of my thoughts on this day, 
click here and here. Happy reading.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...