Monday, December 17, 2007

Singapore 2007

Singapore was pretty good though are some bits which I wish could be erased. Went shopping like crazy with Cats and bought heaps of goodies... the only problem was lugging it all back... *grins* I thought the lights weren't as good as the previous years and it was pity that I we were a week too early for Swan Lake.

Oh well... maybe next time. On the plus side, there were so many Eeyore stuffs too and Scrapbooking stuff and though I didn't go overly mad, I did splurge a little...

Now all I need to do is find the time to unpack my stuff from the Bangkok trip in Sept and this Singapore trip and actually get down to doing my arts and crafts and clearing and arranging my room ~ easy peasy, right?
~*~*~*~
~ The colourful Nativity scene ~


~ The decorations on Orchard ~

~ I and Cats @ Taka ~


~ Kick ass Ramen@ Ajisen ~


~ The shopping was a lot of fun and hard work ~

~Having a ice-blended mocha @ Spinellis after a long day of shoppings ~

~ The yummy looking donuts @ Missy Donuts ~


~ O Christmas Tree ~


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...