Tuesday, January 04, 2005

T-SU-NA-MI

Tsunami. Tsunami... everywhere I go its that word on everyones lips. How sad to see those poor souls who have lost everything and here I am worrying my little head off about all those useless things like what pen should I write this card with? Does it really matter when there are other bigger things at hand?
uhh... actually it does matter what colour of ink you use and what type of ink it is also. Some smudge easily while other sink in the paper. Call me heartless though you know that is inaccurate and wrong but I can't keep talking about the tsunami. What can I do? I feel useless when I see hours and hours of CNN about the disaster. I feel so sad inside and I feel so guilty. I dont' know what I can do? Money - donated. What else. I see all this despair and here I am feeling so utterly sad that I can't help anyone... sigh...
I feel bad even eating this chocolate... but it calls to me lilke that vile custard bun of long ago. So I ate it. buggers...
and I still feel guilty about the T-SU-NA-MI
(I know i will update this once i get my head right back on and when I am thinking clearly)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...