Friday, January 11, 2013

Loving this collection!




The Sweet Notes & Colour Composition designed by Alison Kreft for Webster's Pages are just "WOW". I love the colours and I love the designs of the patterned paper and embellishments that I am seeing. I can't wait to get some of these goodies for myself. Read more about these collections here and here

I know I should be blogging about other stuff I am supposed to blog about but I just could not help but do a quick post on these lovely finds. Anyone want to buy me these for my birthday? 
Just asking is all...huhuhuhu.
Happy Friday ~ the weekend is just round the corner and mine looks to be awesome. My first book binding class where I will be learning how to do French stitching and watching my first ballet performance {watching the "Nutcracker"} ever and I have wanted to watch one for the longest time. Truly an epic 30th year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...