Sunday, September 02, 2012

E is for Europe

Much has happened so much so that I have not had the opportunity to adorn this blog with pictures or stories of my days or my thoughts about the way things are or have been.

Days blend into days and moments drift by one after another sometimes indistinguishable from another. Experiences, words, tastes, sounds, sights, feelings... a whirlwind blur. Yet at the centre of all this fullness there remains an echo of emptiness that has never been filled from days and weeks and months gone by.

However, I try to push this nagging feelings aside and try to revel in the beauty of a dream come true for I am finally in Europe. My days of wishing have come to past. I am blessed. I am delighted.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.8

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...