Thursday, March 29, 2012

I am going to Explore

There has been silence on my end for some time. I have not fully expressed my thoughts in this little space of mine because there were always a 101 other things to do ~ like read, play online games {Solitaire Blitz & Tetris Battle are my new favs.}, watch my TV series, arrange my Love Nest and a whole host of other things.


But today, I thought I would just take some time to tell you about the new change that is coming. I have penned my letter of resignation with the hovel and will be meeting with my boss to hand it in to him. 

Explore.

Yes, that is what I will be doing. 
Exploring new opportunities.
Exploring new parts of myself.
Exploring new things.
*Read more about my one little word for 2012 "Explore" here*

Why today you ask? It has been well to put it simply, a rather trying day. So, I thought to myself, one more nasty email and I will leave but instead I got a nasty phone call and thereafter, I guess there was just nothing letf. To solidify my decision, I read today's excerpt from Our Daily Bread. 

It was about trust {read full excerpt here}. My fav lines were: *We can trust our faithful God to be there in all of our struggles. “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you” (Isaiah 43:2).*


So I am putting my trust in Him for all that is to come and for all that I am about to do. It’s not going to be easy {but most things aren't} and I will be thinking and questioning my sanity on this but I know in my heart that it is time to go.

Pray for me dear readers that a suitable job tailored just for me will fall on my lap soon.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to writing more again as how it used to be.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...