Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mini Bites

Seen @ Mini Bites

I would love to go for this polymer clay workshop but alas...
the weekends of December are quite full so I would sadly
have to give this a miss.

For those of you who are interested, do visit Mini Bites site
to not only look at her pretty treats for sale but also to enroll
yourself for a class. I don't know Esther personally {she is the
owner of Mini Bites} but she is a very talented craftswomen
so support her in her craft or if you are interested, go for her 
class and tell me how it goes.

1 comment:

Esther said...

Thanks for writing about my workshop! :D I hope you can join my workshop next time. Why don't you suggest some dates that you're free and I can work around that? Not many people are free to attend my workshop either, so I plan on having another one soon :)

MiniBites

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...