Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy New Year

Goodbye 2009. Hello 2010!
I had initially wanted to write more about the end of the old year and a little something about the new one; my aspirations, my hopes, my fears and a whole assortment of other things. But I have been busy or beset with the flu so I would probably write over the weekend or when I have a few spare moments in the office.

For now, I avert my gaze from the dust, the piles of this and that stacked in my desk, on my floor and basically on every available space.

I instead curl up in my pale yellow silk pajama bottoms and B's t-shirt and daydream about the DVD that B and I just watched "Julie&Julia" or was it the other way around? Hmmm... After daydreaming some, I will curl up under the bed and read and finally when my eyes beg for mercy for sleep, I will fall into a peaceful slumber.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day I am sure. Nights all and have a blessed new year.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...