Sunday, March 16, 2008

I-Miss-You-Days

Photobucket
Somedays I miss you so much that it aches..
I long to tell you that I miss you... to hear you say that you miss me too...
but I keep the words I long to say inside, close to my heart
afraid to utter the words out loud
afraid to let you know how I really feel.
Today is also the day when I feel that I don't really like me
and I wish I was anyone but me.
I wish I could morph into what you want me to be...
but when I stare at my reflection in the ever truthful mirror,
I am fully aware that this is 'me'... just me...
plain and imperfect, a stranger at times even to myself
and just *DreamWeaver* to you...
Today is just one of those strange days when I don't know what I am doing...
don't quite know where I am heading
and don't quite know what I believe in.
Today is just one of those 'I miss you days'...
~ I miss you ~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...