Monday, June 19, 2006

Still Surviving

"I shall take the heart," returned the Tin Woodman; "for brains do not make one happy, and happiness is the best thing in the world."
- L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am Still Surviving!
There is still much to learn at work and in my life in general.
So many things I thought I knew and understood and yet I find that I merely thought I knew them but in actual fact I am as clueless as they come.
I however am finding out things about myself which I love and things which I hate and I yearn for the girl I was, I yearn for you to say that I am beautiful, I yearn for the freedom I once had which I now search for tirelessly, I yearn for wisdom to make the right choices in life, I yearn for content in my life, to be happy with what I have, I yearn for hope for better things, I yearn for peace in my life, heart and soul, I yearn for a hand to hold...
Things are going to get better, better, better. Although somethings aren't perfect yet, everythings alright. *Dream Weaver* makes wishes of everlasting happiness...
p.s: Updates on everything will be up shortly!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Angelus said...

There are many things we wish we knew Dreamweaver. At times, we even wish we didn't have to know certain things. One thing's for sure, we all learn through experiences, through the thick and thin of life. Just remember, you aren't ever short of friends just as you have not been short on being a friend yourself.

Have a nice day Dreamweaver.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...