Monday, June 19, 2006

Still Surviving

"I shall take the heart," returned the Tin Woodman; "for brains do not make one happy, and happiness is the best thing in the world."
- L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am Still Surviving!
There is still much to learn at work and in my life in general.
So many things I thought I knew and understood and yet I find that I merely thought I knew them but in actual fact I am as clueless as they come.
I however am finding out things about myself which I love and things which I hate and I yearn for the girl I was, I yearn for you to say that I am beautiful, I yearn for the freedom I once had which I now search for tirelessly, I yearn for wisdom to make the right choices in life, I yearn for content in my life, to be happy with what I have, I yearn for hope for better things, I yearn for peace in my life, heart and soul, I yearn for a hand to hold...
Things are going to get better, better, better. Although somethings aren't perfect yet, everythings alright. *Dream Weaver* makes wishes of everlasting happiness...
p.s: Updates on everything will be up shortly!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...